May God Bless our Confirmation Students!
Gracious Lord, let Your Holy Spirit come down upon them and remain with them forever. Amen.
“The effect of Confirmation is a special outpouring of the Holy Spirit as that at Pentecost. This outpouring impresses on the soul an indelible character and produces a growth in the grace of Baptism. It roots the person more deeply in divine Sonship, binds him more firmly to Christ and to the Church and reinvigorates the gifts of the Holy Spirit in his soul.” — CCC 268
Religious Education Formation
One session for all grades (Pre-K to 11th)
9:20 – 10:40 am
Use Grotto Entrance for arrival and dismissal ● Doors will be locked ten minutes after classes begin ● Use flagpole entrance when arriving late ● Follow the one-way traffic flow in the parking lot ● Parents will be notified by email if class is cancelled – check email before leaving home
Upcoming Religious Education Dates/Events:
- Sunday, Nov. 3 — NO RELIGIOUS ED CLASSES HELD
- Sunday, Nov. 10 — Regular Class Day
- Sunday, Nov. 17 — Fruit Basket Making & Delivery
- Following the 11:00 am Mass in the Multi-Purpose Room
- All candidates to participate — this is a class service project
- Parent drivers needed (must have clearances)
- Monday, Nov. 18 through Friday, Nov. 22 — Individual Interview # 1
- 2:45 pm to 4:30 pm each day, in the Parish Office
- Please be on time for your scheduled interview!
- Sunday, Nov. 24 — Regular Class Day
Resources for Confirmation Candidates